Tuesday, November 20, 2012


Run Away Stay Away
 
 
Freshman year I desired you more anything

More than the stars, the earth, gold, or being a king

But you desired different things, different dreams

You found another guy one that wasn’t me

I kept my distance never interfered

I went through a long tortured year

But then the next year I found a new idol

A goddess to worship, my heart again put on trial

My newest attempt was a failure just like with you

But I successfully escaped from your eyes of blue

You kept trying to talk to me, you wanted to be friends

But I ran away wary of falling again

I reasoned, if I stay away from you

I won’t fall for you again

Don’t take the running as an insult

It’s not your fault

That my heart falls for beautiful women

That’s why I run away
 
 
 
Don’t reprint or reuse without permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment